- 5-7:30pm Buffet Dinner. Seating begins as early as 4:45pm
5-8pm Dessert & Beverage Service
After dinner and dessert until 9pm: Tour Deck the Hall!
- Reservations are required.
- Dec. 1 & Dec. 15 are sold out. Limited tickets are available for 12/8 and 12/14. Buy your tickets today!
Dinner & Deck the Hall: An Evening of Holiday Magic is a great way to celebrate the Christmas holidays in grand style! Dinner & Deck the Hall includes a buffet dinner (scroll down for menu), your choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage and Deck the Hall tour.
- "Holly" Ticket includes buffet dinner, 2 non-alcoholic drinks and Deck the Hall tour
- SH members $81.00, Non-members $91.00
- "Mistletoe" Ticket includes buffet dinner 2 alcoholic drinks and Deck the Hall tour
- SH members $86.00, Non-members $96.00
- Mixed greens with poached pear, candied walnuts, goat cheese dried cranberries with Champagne vinaigrette
- Entree: stuffed chicken breast with boursin cheese, spinach & sundried tomatoes with white wine cream sauce
- Carved ham with assorted mustards
- Bourbon & brown sugar sweet potatoes
- Green beans with lemon butter
- Fresh soft dinner rolls and butter
- Dessert Station: assorted finger pastries, mini cookies and brownies (including vegan brownies)
- Coffee & tea, hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
- Vegan Option (by special request):
Stuffed portabella mushroom cap with risotto, sauteed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and kalamata olives
- Children's Menu (by special request):
Hand-breaded chicken tenders with ketchup and ranch dressing, macaroni & cheese, fresh fruit cup
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org