Today's Father's Day Car Show is SOLD OUT.
Only guests who have already purchased tickets will be allowed on the estate.
The 65th Classic, Antique & Collector Car Show at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, is presented with the Ohio Region Classic Car Club of America (ORCCCA). View more than 400 classic, antique and collector vehicles manufactured from 1915-1998.
- The Special Feature class this year is AIR-COOLED automobiles (where engines are cooled with air rather than coolant fluid). The earliest cars of this type were Franklins. Three Franklins (1905, 1928, 1931), a Goggomobil, an Isetta, and Corvairs, VW Beetles, VW vans, and Porsches will be displayed in this class. Click here to learn more about air-cooled autos.
- Production motorcycles, 1985 and earlier, are back and new this year is a display of antique boats.
- The Soap Box Derby with photo ops!
- The Inner Circle in front of the Manor House features luxury Full Classics® cars manufactured between 1935-1939, including Lincolns, Cords, & Packards
Guest Parking is Off-Site with Free Shuttle
All guest parking for the Father’s Day Car Show is off-site and free parking and free shuttle service to and from the following parking lots:
- Firestone CLC and Litchfield CLC, 470 Castle Boulevard
- Case CLC, 1420 Garman Road
- Todaro’s, 1820 Akron-Peninsula Road
A limited number of accessible parking spots are available in Stan Hywet Main Lot on a first come, first served basis, for guests with a valid state hangtag or license plate.
Food for Purchase
Winking Lizard - burgers, sausage, hot dogs and more
River Dog Cafe Food Truck - waffle pizza and cheese curds
Molly's Cafe - sandwiches, salads, chili and more
Holcomb's Classic Nuts
Kona-Ice - serving shaved ice
MDU rocks it out on the Courtyard stage from 11-2
Youth judges (ages 6-17) will learn with an experienced judge, meet owners, ask questions, and then the group will select a winner for the Youth Judges’ Choice Trophy awarded at 3pm. Just 10 slots are available and each youth just must purchase a ticket to the Car Show.
- Register now or go to the ORCCA tent at the Car Show to register to be a Youth Judge.
>>Details and registration